Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Jewelry by Bean Now has a Blog...

I've decided to create a blog for my jewelry business for a few reasons. One is that I want to be able to get in on all these fantastic Give a ways! There are so many talented artists that I would love to feature to help share their beauty with the world. Another reason I've decided that Jewelry by Bean needed a blog was to have another way to get the word out about my business! Facebook has been great and so I figured Blogging was worth a shot too. Lastly blogging is an excellent way to communicate why I've created certain pieces and to unfold the story behind each piece of art. Its truly more inspiring to wear a pair of earrings that have a story to tell with them. So...there you have it! Its official~ I have a blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment